Lawn & Garden
Our Lawn & Garden Department provides solutions for all types of questions concerning garden, lawn, and landscape care. With the backing of research based information from the University of Florida our staff of horticulturists offer sound expert advice to walk in customers as well as through phone calls and e-mail.
View & Register for Upcoming Events
To view a complete listing of programs, or learn more about the programs offered by the Lawn & Garden department visit http://growpinellas.eventbrite.com/.
Lawn and Garden Help
We offer walk-in Lawn and Garden Help Desk services at the following locations:
- Weedon Island Plant Clinic
1800 Weedon Island Dr, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Walk-In Hours for Fall/Winter 2015/16:
- 9am-1pm on the following dates: November 20, December 4 and 18, January 15 and 29, February 12 and 26.
- Pinellas County Extension Office
12520 Ulmerton Rd., Largo, FL 33774
Walk-In Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (excluding holidays)
- Pinellas County Master Gardener Plant Clinic
Palm Harbor Library
2330 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Wednesdays from 10am-2pm, Jan. through mid-Nov.
Lawn and Garden Help Line
Lawn & Garden assistance is also available by phone at
(727) 582-2100 and then Press 1.
Hours of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Local Lawn and Garden Fact Sheets
Summer Gardening 101
Lawn and Garden Presentations
- Landscaping for Wildlife
- Vegetable Gardening Basics
- Managing Pests in the Vegetable Garden
- Summer in the Florida Vegetable Garden
- Key Plants and Key Pests
- Drought Tolerant Plants
Urban Horticulture Agent / Master Gardener Coordinator
3940 Keystone Road
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Phone: (727) 453-6966
Your Florida Vegetable Garden Video Series
- Nutrients in the Garden
- Garden Pest Management
- Plant Selection and Layout
- Garden Site Selection
- Soils and Composting