Energy Conservation: Lighting, Windows & Appliances
Lighting and appliance use account for more than 40% of your utility bill!
Do you know how many light bulbs are in your home? Are they all being used efficiently?
Just because an appliance is not being used does not mean it is not drawing power (and costing you money!)
Windows, doors and skylights can make a big difference on the amount of energy the home uses.
Check our fact sheets below for more information
- Energy Efficient Homes: Introduction to LED Lighting
- Energy Efficient Homes: Fluorescent Lighting
- Energy Efficient Homes: Appliances in General
- Energy Efficient Homes: Windows and Skylights
- Energy Efficient Homes: Easy Steps to Improving Your Home's Energy Efficiency
- Refrigerators & Freezers